Long Beach, United States
HELLO LONG BEACH
Long beach is situated on the pacific Coast in southern California in USA. It is also known as the “Aquatic Capital of America”. The climate here is Mediterranean type with semi-arid characteristics. There are many natural parks to see here.
Things to do-
- The Queen Mary- It is a floating hotel of 19th century with fine dining area and spa facility.
- Knott’s Berry Farm- It is a theme park with rides and Charm and is a good place to spend your day with Family.
- Aquarium of the Pacific- Spread over an area of 5 acres, this is an aquarium with about 11000 animals in it.
- Port of Los Angeles- It is huge port area with lighthouse and maritime museum.
- Bosla Chica state Beach- A beautiful beach in California.
- Sunset Beach
- Naples- It is present on three Islands in Almitos Bay and islands are3 divided by canals.
- Port of Long Beach- you can do sprawling here
- Belmont Shore- You can enjoy boating at this place.
- Adventure City- It is an amusement park for Kids.
- Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve
- El Dorado Park- This is a beautiful park with greenery all around. Fishing can be enjoyed here.
- Mola- It is a fine arts museum especially of Latin America.
Where to stay?
Some of the best Hotel of Long Beach are-
- Hyatt Regency Long Beach- It has an outdoor pool, a coffee bar and a fitness room.
- The Westin Long Beach- It is a high budget hotel with outdoor pool, a gym and a restaurant with a grill.
- Best Western Golden Sails Hotel- This hotel provides free Wi Fi, a Poll, a Gym and a fine dining area.
- Hotel current Long Beach- This hotel provides with free breakfast and transport facility to airport.